Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving & Adventures in the Virgin Islands

Hello & Happy Thanksgiving!  We're doing our dinner a little later in the afternoon & this year I'm only responsible for a couple of food items, so I've had a bit of time to r-e-l-a-x.

I've been M.I.A. for awhile.  And that is because this is where I was last week:



St. Thomas in the US Virgin Islands.  We also made a quick jaunt to the British Virgin Islands.  It was nice to get a break from work & home projects and nice to get some beach time, reading time, and relaxing time!
Except these guys freaked my friend out a bit...
There were several of these that like to roam around our hotel's property.  We made sure to walk around them so we wouldn't get a tail-whipping!

So, it's back to reality and back to projects, but that's ok because I enjoy my home projects.  Have a great holiday and try not to get into a food coma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.