Sunday, February 19, 2012

Blog Networking

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I took Monday off since my nephew has the day off from school for the holiday.  We've already had a jam-packed weekend, but I have today "off" to get some things done and then tomorrow, we'll be off to the movies.

I've been getting some "non-blog" things done, so I don't have much to report here.  However, I did want to pass this on to anyone else who has a blog and wants to get it out there for all the world to see.  The 36th Avenue is having a Grow Your Blog link party for your blog.
It's not just a link party to a particular post on your blog - they want for you to link your homepage!  This is a great way for others to to hop onto to your blog to check it out and also a great way for you to find new great blogs, so I suggest you link up! 




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Girl... YOU ROCK!

    Thanks a million for participating and spreading the {love} about the blog hop! Wishing you all the best in your bloggy endeavors! New follower :)

    Kelly
    www.livelaughrowe.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.