Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Coral Pillows

Hello again!  I've been working on some "repeat" projects lately, so no new tutorials.  But, I wanted to show you these two pillows I made the other day.  I made these using the same iron-on transfer technique as with this pillow

I found the black coral graphic at the Graphic Fairy's blog (it also came in a red/coral color).  The pretty blue coral, for the life of me, I cannot remember where I got the graphic from.  If anyone knows, please contact me so I can give proper credit.  I am slowly working on giving my master bedroom some updates, so I'm thinking the blue coral would look perfect in there.  And I might make a little friend for the black coral so it doesn't get lonely.  Here are a few more pictures.

As much as I love making gifts for other people, it's nice to sometimes make crafty things for myself too.  Loving these!
Thanks for looking!

Linked up to:
Brassy Apple's Make it Monday link party

How To Nest For Less' Party With My Peeps #7

Live.Laugh.Rowe's Live Laugh Linky party

Homework's Inspiration Board link party

The 36th Avenue's link party

Too Much Time On My Hands Get Schooled Saturday link party

Ask Anna's Weekend Warrior link party

Graphics Fairy Brag Monday link party

It All Started With Paint's Pillowpalooza link party

And a HUGE thanks to Homework for featuring this post on her blog!

Posted by http://adventuresindiy1759.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE printing on Fabric... and love your pillows... awesome!!!

    Carri
    simplydonewright.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissy, I absolutely LOVE these!! I've never tried the iron on transfer technique before. Does it hold up well? Seriously LOVE these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pillows! Just to let you know I featured you on homework today!
    Pop by for a featured button.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing all of your very pretty pillows at Pillowpalooza ...

    ... and for sporting my button too!

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to bother you so long after this post but I just found it today. Like you on your other post re: iron ons ..I wanted to do vintage French images from Graphics Fairy. I used Avery transfer paper in the light version yours looked like 3272 mine is 3275. When it printed the image from the graphics fairy site to my transfer paper (my background of the image was black . with white lettering) .instead of looking true black on the transfer paper it was a horrible dark bluey green not what I wanted. I've spent most of today talking to Canon (my printer supplier) and Avery to try and find out why it would not print true black. On your French chocolate one did your transfer come out black. I'm so frustrated . When I printed it on plain computer paper it came out black only when I tried on the expensive transfer paper did it come out the wrong colour. Any input you could kindly give me would be much appreciated. I don't have a profile so I will just sign as Anonymous

      Delete

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.