Saturday, September 15, 2012

Quick File Cabinet Makeover

I was in my craft room the other day so I could print something and while I was in there, I was looking at my drab file cabinet. 
It's nothing fancy, just a cheap, but durable plastic cabinet.  I've had it for years and it's pretty sturdy, which is why I've never gotten rid of it.

Anyways, while I was in there, I got the idea to jazz it up with some washi tape (I'm sure you've heard of the stuff).   So, while I was waiting for my stuff to print, I decided to slap some on the front of the cabinet.



I'm thinking to add something else to the front, but not sure what.  It's nothing too terribly exciting, but I like how it gives it a little personality and it ties into the rest of the room now. 

posted by http://adventuresindiy1759.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.