Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Winter Blooms

I know a lot of our country is experiencing some crazy winter weather right now, but here in Southern California, we haven't had much of a winter.  In fact, up until last week, our temps were in the mid- 70s to mid-80s.  We ended up getting some much needed rain and clouds at the end of last week, but still pretty mild compared to other places.

I think with all the nice weather, it's been freaking out my plants.  My calla lilies are starting to bloom.

My gerber daisies surprised me by blooming 5 flowers!  They've never grown in that many at the same time.

And my snapdragons, which I thought were long gone, are making an appearance.

For those of you who have been stuck with some bad snow & icy weather, stay warm!

Originally posted by Adventures in DIY

1 comment:

  1. The snow is still falling here, and I'm dreaming about Spring all the more now! lol :) Loving your "winter blooms"! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a message below - I will respond back via email, but if you have a no-reply or don't leave an email address, then I will reply below your comment. Thanks for taking the time to visit and commenting! It's much, much appreciated.